Welcome back to Year 4!
We hope you had a restful, safe break and are looking forward to the Summer second Half-Term.
Below you will find information for the Summer Term, including a homework grid and curriculum letter.
Homework is due on Monday 18th July and should be completed and turned into Google Classroom. If children complete homework on paper or create something then they can bring it in to school on this day, too!
Reading at home is encouraged every day for at least 30 minutes. Please record your children's reading in their reading records! Reading records will be checked by an adult once a week. Reading books for home will also be changed 1-2 times a week including the Road Map books.
By the end of Year 4, children are expected to know their times tables fluently up to 12 x 12. Please practise as much as you can at home!
We thank you in advance for your support and look forward to another positive half term!
Mrs Nobel, Mrs Fuller & Mr Hyde
Meet the Teacher Information
- Summer 2 Curriculum Letter docx
- Year 4 Summer 1 Curriculum Letter
- Year 4 Spring 2 Curriculum Letter
- Year 4 Spring 1 Curriculum Letter
- Year 4 Autumn 2Curriculum Letter
- Year 4 Autumn 1 Curriculum Letter
- Y4 Homework Grid Spring 1
- Y4 Homework Grid Summer 1
- Homework Grid Summer 2
- Y4 Homework Grid Autumn 2
- Y4 Homework Grid Spring 2
- Year 4 Homework Grid Autumn 1